Wed, Oct 11|
SOLD OUT! Class 4- sheet pan dinners, bakes, and batch cooking
A cooking class all about sheet pan dinners, bakes, and batch cooking. Please note, that if you are interested in registering for "Class 5- Putting Together Your Weekly Meal Prep", you must participate in two of the first four classes of this series.
Time & Location
Oct 11, 2023, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Leonardtown, 41566 Medleys Neck Rd, Leonardtown, MD 20650, USA
About the event
In this series, you will learn how to:
- learn how to taste and balance flavors so you can work with what you have
- make thoughtful substitutions for gluten, sugar, and dairy without sacrificing flavor
- stock your refrigerator, freezer, and pantry with satisfying and filling meals and snacks so making healthy choices is easy and convenient
- pack and store your foods to keep them safe and fresh
Included in the classes:
- hands-on instruction with recipe cards, notes, and shopping lists
- nutritional information for each recipe so you can thoughtfully build your meals tailored to your specific needs.
- formulas and variations of recipes so you can customize to the seasons and what you have available.
If you are interested in participating in "Class 5- Putting Together Your Weekly Meal Prep", you must participate in two of the first four classes offered in the series.
Balance Series- Class 4
On October 11, learn all about sheet pan dinners, bakes, and batch cooking to set the foundation for weekly meal prepping. If you are interested in registering for Class 5- Putting Together Weekly Meal Prep, you must complete two of the first four classes offered. There are only 8 slots available per class, so register soon to save your spot!$125.00+$3.13 service feeSold Out
This event is sold out