Sat, Feb 18|
Class 3: Dips, Fillings and Dressings
The cornerstone to establishing a healthy microbiome is to eliminate processed foods loaded with preservatives. Learn how to make delicious dressings, dips and spreads, cashew creams (sweet and savory) “cheese” sauces, and hummus.
Time & Location
Feb 18, 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Leonardtown, 41566 Medleys Neck Rd, Leonardtown, MD 20650, USA
About the event
New year, new habits, new gut!
Good choices are easy to make when you have easy and delicious options readily accessible. This program will teach you how to make the building blocks of meal prep with simple ingredients that can be bulk produced and safely stored so you can begin to eliminate unhealthy processed foods from your diet. With an emphasis on gut restoration, you can start to heal your body by reducing inflammation, increasing hydration, and balancing hormones with delicious whole food combinations designed to deeply nourish and fuel your body.
In this series, you will learn how to:
- plan, shop and prep simple recipes to build a week’s worth of delicious, restorative meals
- avoid products loaded with chemicals and empty calories by reading and understanding labels so you can avoid the pitfalls of marketing and clever wording
- balance your macros so your food can fuel your lifestyle
- make thoughtful substitutions for gluten, sugar and dairy without sacrificing flavor
- stock your refrigerator, freezer and pantry with satisfying and filling meals and snacks so making healthy choices is easy and convenient
- pack and store your foods to keep safe and fresh
Included in the classes:
- hands on instruction with recipe cards, notes and shopping lists
- nutritional information for each recipe so you can thoughtfully build your meals tailored to your specific needs.
- enjoy a tasting of everything you made- guests who register for all 4 classes will take home portions of everything produced.
- formulas and variations of recipes so you can customize to the seasons and what you have available.
Soups, Stocks, Sauces
This will be the foundation for meal prep classes. Learn how to make healthy soup bases and stocks with kitchen scraps and fresh herbs. Keep a freezer full of goodness for easy future meals.
+$2.50 service fee
+$2.50 service fee